Law enforcement agencies are adopting new digital technologies to combat crime trends, increase public safety and reduce operating costs. During this evolution, effective cybersecurity is critical to protecting law enforcement data and maintaining resilient operations.
This use case reviews how several police services organizations around the world have used capabilities of the Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform to simplify operations, reduce cost of ownership, increase security resilience and performance and ease skill shortages. Law enforcement organizations profiled have
- Securely enabled remote and traveling employees
- Secured local detachments including wi-fi networks
- Consolidated security in local offices and secured SaaS applications
- Thwarted ransomware attacks on computers and reduced false positives
- Consodiated data center security while offering more protection for sensitive data.
For more information on how Palo Alto Networks secures provincial, state, and local government organizations, visit https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/security-for/government/state-and-local-government.html
For more information on how Palo Alto Networks secures national government agencies, visit https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/security-for/government/federal.html